Xiaomi MI Gaming Laptop. The Overpowered Beast!!!!


# This is the Xiaomi's third Gaming Laptop.


### In this post I'll be reviewing Xiaomi's Gaming Laptop. This post includes its key specs, special features, gaming review, pricing, my opinion whether you should buy it or not and much more.

### I won't be going too deep on this laptops features. I have mentioned its basic components by which you can easily compare its specs from its pricing. I have tried my best for making it smart and simple so that you all can understand its basic specs and performance.



## Key Specs:

RAM- 16 GB
ROM- 512GB SSD
Processor- 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750H processer
GPU- NVIDIA GeForce RTXTM 2060
Refresh Rate- 144Hz high refresh rate 
Display- Full HD Display
Battery- 55Whr.

## Review:

The MI Gaming Laptop comes with good specs. The gaming performance is very good. After gaming for some hours it gets heated, but gets cooled in no time!!! This thing I liked the most. The battery is pretty disappointing. It doesn't supports gaming for long. The RGB settings is good. The colourful keyboard is impressive. You can customize it according to you. The design is pretty simple but the performance is good.

## Gaming:

It's specs makes it a perfect gaming laptop. It runs high end games very easily. You can play PUBG, Fortnite, Call Of Duty Black Outs, Apex Legends, and more similar games at high settings. As I mentioned before, the battery is not so good. But the performance is well.

## Price:

It's current price us $1297/91500 INR. The specs and performance makes it worth its price. I have compared many gaming laptops under $1297/91500 INR, but couldn't find better than this one. If you find something, then please tell me by commenting below.

## My Opinion:

In My opinion, if you are a hardcore gamer with a good budget of $1300/92000 INR, then this could be a good option for you. But if you have a budget of $1050/76000 INR, you can get a gaming laptop with 8GB of RAM. If you something for only and only gaming, you can get a good gaming console under $1000/70000 INR or even cheaper. It if you also want it for other works such as blogging, editing, designing, etc, then you should get it for yourself.

## So that was all about Xiaomi's Gaming Laptop. If you think that I missed something, then please tell me in the comment section. I hope you enjoyed reading. If you want to be updated to latest technology, gaming, latest trends, gadgets and much more; then subscribe to our blog or newsletters.

Post a Comment

27 Comments

  1. I have been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or blog posts in this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site. Studying this information So i am glad to show that I have a very excellent uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I such a lot unquestionably will make sure to do not disregard this website and give it a look regularly. apple watch psd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I appreciate your words. Again thanks for that. I will try my level best in maintaining your experience. Thanks once again for support.

      Delete
  2. This is my very first time i go to here. I discovered a great number of entertaining stuff in your blog site, particularly its discussion. From your tons of feedback in your articles, I guess I am not the only one possessing each of the satisfaction here! Preserve up the great operate. apple watch template

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I am glad that you liked my posts. This is what makes me motivated in making more such posts. Thanks for your support.

      Delete
  3. I genuinely enjoyed this. It was incredibly educational and useful. I will return to examine on upcoming posts top app developers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you liked it. Thanks for your kind words:)

      Delete
  4. A well written article, I just passed this onto a workfellow who was doing somewhat analysis on this. And he indeed purchased me dinner because I discovered it for him…. .. therefore let me reword that: Thnkx for the treat however yeah Thnkx for spending the time to talk about this, I feel strongly concerning it and love reading more on this topic. If doable, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? it is extraordinarily useful on behalf of me. massive thumb up for this blog front end development company

    ReplyDelete
  5. I {keep|cling on to|carry on} listening to the {news|reports|newscast|news bulletin|news update|rumor|news broadcast} {speak|talk|lecture} about {getting|receiving} {free|boundless} online grant applications so I have been looking around for the {bes… There is apparently a lot to identify about this. I think you made certain good points in features also…. best logo designing company

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m keen on this post, enjoyed this one thank you posting . branding agencies in san francisco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your kind words. Please keep supporting

      Delete
  7. brillant piece of information, I had come to know about your web-page from my friend hardkik, chennai,i have read atleast 9 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your webpage gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanx a million once again, Best Gaming Laptops under 70000 in India

    Regards Urban Objects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your kind words. Thank to you for visiting us daily. Also thanks to your friend Hardik.

      Delete
  8. Hi Dear, have you been certainly visiting this site daily, if that's the case you then will certainly get good knowledge.
    top design studio

    ReplyDelete
  9. If somebody wants expert take on the main topic of blogging next I advise him/her to go to this site, continue the fussy job.
    top branding agencies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. Keep supporting for more such content.

      Delete
  10. Informative post, Our today’s list of gaming laptops will exclusively depict the top budget laptops that should come in your price range. These laptops are a nevertheless powerhouses that come in an economical budget for a gaming laptop specifically. ASUS ZenBook Pro 14, Gaming Laptops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. Please keep supporting. Visit again.

      Delete
  11. best gaming laptop under 60000 Whoa! I’m enjoying the template/theme of this website. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very hard to get that “perfect balance” between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say you’ve done a very good job with this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. Crackstreams NHL

    ReplyDelete
  13. They also offered useful insight that improved user feedback reception
    best logo design

    ReplyDelete
  14. Communication issues haven't disrupted the project timeline or impacted the quality of end-deliverables.
    UX design studio

    ReplyDelete
  15. This blog post is really great; the standard stuff of the post is genuinely amazing.
    branding agency services

    ReplyDelete