Gaming Smartwatch : The best device to own in 2021.



The best Gaming Smartwatch:
gaming-smartwatch


In this post I'll be showing a smartwatch good for gaming. There are many smartwatches available in the market. Some do the work of a fitness band and some are just having limited functions. But the one I'll be showing in this post is not different than a smartphone.

It's just a smartphone in your wrist. The reason why I termed it as Gaming Smartwatch is that it can run heavy games like Call of Duty Mobile, Pubg Mobile, etc. Also it has a good battery of 1260 mAh. It is a powerful smartwatch.

# KOSPET Prime:- The Gaming Smartwatch.

## Key Specs:

RAM- 3GB
ROM- 32GB
OS- Android (7.1.1)
Camera- Duel : 2mp, 8mp
Battery- 1260mAh
CPU- MTK6739 1.25 GHZ
Watch case material- Ceramic
Screen size- 1.6 inch

## Review:

This is a cool smartwatch. It can run almost all games. It has a pretty well camera and also a big battery life. It has many attractive watch faces. It's look is also good. I has a lot of features.

It can do all that a smartphone can do. It's just like a smartphone in your wrist. It has a large screen which makes it a bit better for gaming. Also you can connect a controller for a better gaming experience.

## Pricing:

It's current price is $150/10000 rupees. Looking at its functions and capabilities, it is priced right. You can get a good smartphone at this price. But a smartwatch with full functions of smartphone is equally worth. Is you want an affordable smartwatch with Android OS, I have detailed some below.

# Gaming smartwatch under $50/3500 rupees:
gaming-smartwatch


I've searched all over the net for the cheapest gaming smartwatch. And I found one. It's the Qw09. It has 512mb of RAM and a ROM of 4GB. It runs on Android 4.4.1.
You can't play heavy games on it. But it's good for playing arcade or light games like Subway Surfers, Temple Run and similar. If you have a tight budget and want to sneak games in School or Collage or any place, then this is the best option.

# So that was all about Gaming Smartwatch. I described a heavy gaming watch as well as in-budget smartwatch for light gaming. I hope you enjoyed reading. If you think that I missed something, then please tell me by commenting. If you want to be updated to latest technology, gaming technology, latest trends, gadgets and much more; then subscribe to our blog or newsletters.

Post a Comment

24 Comments

  1. It is truly a supportive blog to locate some unique source to include my insight. I came into mindful of new expert blog and I am inspired with proposals of creator. Cheap android smartwatch android 7.0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that my posts inspired someone. Thanks for your comment. This keeps me motivated in making more.

      Delete
  2. At some point couple of instructive online journals turn out to be extremely useful while getting pertinent and new data identified with your focused on zone. As I discovered this blog and value the data conveyed to my database. Ze tech smart watch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Informative post- ASUS is leading the laptop market when it comes to style, aesthetics and use of the latest technology. In this article, we are going to review.
    ASUS VivoBook S14 , ASUS ROG Strix ,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. software

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I hope you enjoy out content. Thanks again!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for commenting and please keep supporting. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. A video game is an electronic game that involves interaction with a user interface or input device – such as a joystick, controller, keyboard, or motion sensing device – to generate visual feedback for a player buy csgo prime account

    ReplyDelete
  7. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! Student Laptops

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Games are a functioning type of amusement that gives unwinding and redirection. With the advancement of PC advances and web, web based games have become the most famous method of diversion among individuals including kids.daftar slot hydako

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming... Youtuber

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is helpful, nonetheless it can be crucial so that you can check out the following website: Email Extractor

    ReplyDelete
  12. For game fans, playing on the web computer games is a side interest. They play video matches when they have spare occasions, or if there are any unique events. buy csgo smurf accounts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing a bunch of this quality contents, I have bookmarked your blog. Please also explore advice from my site. I will be back for more quality contents. 온라인릴게임

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. textbook answers

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there! Nice post! Please tell us when I will see a follow up! test bank nursing

    ReplyDelete
  16. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. csgo loyalty badge prime account

    ReplyDelete
  17. A couple of years back, a game named Minecraft was sent off. Before long, it became perhaps the most famous games and huge loads of individual from across the world became aficionado of it. Minecraft Servers

    ReplyDelete